Find answers to common questions and how to get in touch with us. Please check the information we provide in each section before contacting us – it may save you time.
Calls are recorded for training and quality purposes.
Check our automatic enrolment (AE) questions for employers or find the best way to contact us. Most popular topics include:
- telling us you’re not an employer
- finding your letter code
- whether you have to set up a pension scheme
- completing your declaration of compliance
- how much you could be fined
- meeting re-enrolment duties
For support with running a scheme, understanding regulations and using our online services. Most popular topics include:
- completing a scheme return
- paying the levy
- using the Exchange online service
- updating information we hold about a scheme
We cannot help with queries about an individual's pension benefits. Find out who can help you.
How to report a concern about your workplace pension. This is sometimes known as whistleblowing.